It takes a village to raise a puppy!
This in-person program was designed to help you communicate with your little one in a way that promotes a healthy, positive partnership from the very beginning.
Puppies under the age of 6 months are at their most impressionable stage, still learning how to “dog” in a human-centric world, and reliant on you to show them the ropes. Raise a confident puppy that’s ready to take on the world!
*A similar course is available in digital format.
- Focusing on building confidence
- Exposure to different textures and objects
- Handling, grooming and vet visit practice
- Recall work
- Loose leash walking foundation
- Working on calm behaviour
- Troubleshooting puppy behaviour